Thanks to pinterest, I was able to make some adorable autograph books for about $2.00 each. Yay for not having to buy expensive books! It's funny, that was one of the first things the kids asked about at the airport. "Do we have autograph books?" They were excited when they pulled them out of their backpacks.
Our first character sighting was Goofy (Tanner had run ahead with Baylen to get fast passes for Radiator Springs).
Loved the Halloween characters!
Tanner is to the point where he'd rather ride rides than get character autographs. But, I love how the characters interacted with him when he did go see them with the girls.
Mr. Incredible challenged him to a push up contest. What Mr. Incredible didn't know is that Tanner is awesome at pushups! I can't remember how many they did, but it was a lot. By the end, there were a ton of people there cheering him on. It was pretty awesome!
Donald stole Tanner's autograph book and wouldn't give it back. So funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment