Friday, January 11, 2013

California Fun!

Even though I  think we could have spent the entire week at the beach, we decided to break our beach days up with other things around that area.  We actually had a huge list of things that we thought would be fun to do.  What we thought would be a really long trip actually went by super fast and we only did a few things on our list.  I guess that just gives us an excuse to go back again!

This is a picture of Ashlyn and Ally having fun with grandma on the balcony.
One day we drove down to San Diego and went on a cool hike down to some tide pools.  The scenery on the way down to the ocean looked a lot like Southern Utah.
                                      
This is our family when we finally got to the end of the hike.
 After the hike we went to Old Town to see the new Mormon Battalion Museum.  The church sure knows how to do things amazing.  It was the best museum I have ever been to.

Here are the kids panning for gold after the incredible presentation inside.


 We have our brick layers
 I can't even imagine doing laundry this way.



No comments: