Monday, January 21, 2013

Need a Good Laugh?

The other day Ashlyn came up to me and asked if I would tell ghost stories with her.  I told her I would but that I wasn't sure if I knew any good ghost stories.  She responded by saying that I could just tell one about the cereal man.  I questioned what she meant and she responded, "You know the cereal man that they always talk about in ghost stories."  Obviously she has older siblings who have told ghost stories that must have included a serial killer.  However, I was having too much fun with what her little mind must think a "cereal man" is.  I asked if he was like a Captain Crunch man or a Cinnamon Toast Crunch man.  She said, "Oh I think I was wrong.  I think he's called a breakfast man."  That was the best session of ghost stories I've ever had!

The other night Baylen and the kids were watching the Mask of Zorro.  Ashlyn walked in the room at the very end when Zorro and the girl were kissing.  She said, "Ewww.  It looks like they're chewing each other's mouths."  

I love the things that come out of little kid's mouths!

No comments: