Monday, January 14, 2013

Ashlyn's Ears- Part 1

Ashlyn's been trying to decide about getting her ears pierced for a while now.  She finally decided that she was ready and wanted to go that very day.  There was only one person working at Claire's, so she had to have them pierced one at a time.  But, she was so brave.  She didn't even really flinch.

I think the earrings make her look all grown up!




Unfortunately, there will be a Part 2 to this story.  When the girl at Claire's did the piercings, she did them crooked.  For the longest time I tried to decide if I should have them re-pierce one of them.  I didn't want her to have to go through that again, but it really bugged me and I was worried that it would bug her too as she got older.  So, we took the right earring out so that the hole can close up.  Ashlyn's been sporting one earring for 3 months now.  I need to take her back in, but now that she knows what it feels like, she's been hesitant to agree.

No comments: