9 years ago
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Spring?
This year our spring has been super strange. It has been raining and snowing almost non stop. I keep thinking that one of these days I'll be able to turn my heater off and pack up our winter sweaters. However, every time I think I'm okay to do it, we have another blizzard. By blizzard, I mean the winter wonderland kind that you think of at Christmas time. I've tried to have a good attitude about it. But, I'm worried that I'm going to get jipped out of my very favorite season of the year. I keep worrying that it's going to go from a snowstorm to 95 degrees without gracing me with the 75 degree weather that I love. Regardless of the December conditions, my bulbs decided to show themselves anyway. I am very glad they did. Every time I see them they make me happy.

And surprise! We even had one day that was nice enough to go to the park. Notice that Ashlyn is in a short sleeved shirt. Super super exciting.

I know that patience is a virtue. So, I'll keep patiently waiting to see the sunshine again. I'm sure the wait will make the sunny days even better! Here's to 75 degrees!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I totally agree! We need some nice moderate weather before the hot weather! This has been the longest winter of my life... shouldn't it be over by June????
Post a Comment