Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Easter

For the first time in our married life, we spent Easter at home this year. It was very strange, actually, having to think about putting together an entire dinner. We had a great day, though!

Because we have church at 9:00, our Easter egg hunt started super early...
We were in such a rush that we didn't really get pictures!

After church we made resurrection rolls and went to the temple to take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. Unfortunately, Baylen had the camera set on raw. So, until I figure out how to change the pictures to a different format, this is all I have...
You'll have to trust me that we ended up getting some cute ones.

Later that evening we had a BBQ (I know, not traditional Easter food) and then watched Tangled. Baylen was suppose to be to work at 7:00. But, they put him on call and he ended being called in at 10:00. It worked out perfectly to be able to spend the evening as a family.

No comments: