9 years ago
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Here Comes the Bride
One day we were talking about getting married and I had an off the wall idea to let the girls try my wedding dress on. They were all for this! Mind you, they better not be putting a wedding dress on to get married for a LONG TIME, but we sure had fun dressing up!

Ashlyn totally came up with this pose by herself. Silly girl!
Of course, Baylen thought that I should try it on too. I was super nervous that it wouldn't fit. It was tight, but we got the zipper up! As the girls were helping me by carrying my train upstairs, I couldn't help but wondering if maybe they were there with me as spirits on my wedding day. Anyways, it was an intense session of dress ups full of lots of giggles and smiles!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun idea with your girls :)
Post a Comment