Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mom's day!

Nothing beats waking up on Sunday morning to the sound of Baylen telling me to keep sleeping because he's going to get the kids ready for church. Music to my ears!!! I was super spoiled this mothers day. I got to take a nap after church and didn't have to step in the kitchen once.

The kids were all super excited to give me the cute presents that they made for me at school. Ashlyn kept giving me hints all day. She was so cute. She would say things like "It's square and has a hole in it. It starts with a p and has "icture frame" in it."

Hailey drew me a picture of the two of us and framed it herself
Tanner and Mickell both made me purses out of scrapbook paper and then made different things for the purse. Here I am listening to my paper I-pod...

No comments: