Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Stay-cation

Baylen had to work a good part of Spring Break this year. So, we decided we'd make the best of it and do fun things around our neck of the woods. I've decided that I forgot my camera for more than I remembered it for. We took each of the kids on a date by themselves, we used our free passes to Boondocks and went miniature golfing, and we went out to dinner one night. On one of the days we went with the Bird clan to temple square and the church history museum. They have a fun little children's interactive center upstairs.

Temple Square is always so beautiful.
Some of the fun at the museum




We also went to Chuck E. Cheese one day to use the rest of our tokens from Christmas.


This ride had a strange effect on Ashlyn :)





No comments: