We had our annual Easter party at grandma and grandpa Whipple's house on the day before Easter. It was a lot of fun, as always!
The kids loved dying eggs with their cousins... I understand now why Hailey's hands were nice and blue for church on Sunday :) Then we had a fun egg hunt that grandma and Leslie put together for the kids... Baylen loved having models that weren't sick of smiling for the camera...
Ari Bailey Raylee Of course we had our egg cracking contest... Grandma won the coveted trophy this year!!!
Ashlyn remembered our robin's egg lipstick from last year and insisted on getting a picture ("because that's what we did last year!" she said.)
Awesome pictures. You guys are doing great job. I will have to have some lessons from you guys. Your kids are so cute. YOu guys have great traditions. I hope it is getting warmer for you.
1 comment:
Awesome pictures. You guys are doing great job. I will have to have some lessons from you guys. Your kids are so cute. YOu guys have great traditions. I hope it is getting warmer for you.
Post a Comment