This year Tanner and Mickell's birthday fell on a Sunday (the day after we got back from camping). We started the morning with the traditional breakfast in bed. Kell climbed up by Tanner since we only have one table. After breakfast they were anxious to try out their new roller blades. They caught on really fast with only a few minor falls. That night we had a bbq at grandma and grandpa Sillito's house. Bella's puppies were old enough to play with so they were a huge hit! Later that night we went to grandma and grandpa Whipple's for cake... Monday was party day. Two parties in one day. I'm pretty sure I was crazy to plan that.
Mickell wanted to go out to breakfast for her party. So, we headed to IHOP. All I can say about that experience is that there wasn't a lack of giggling during the meal. They had a great time! We also painted nails, made flip flops, and decorated cakes. We had Tanner's party in the afternoon. He wanted to go to Classic. They had a lot of fun there in the bounce zone, playing arcade games, and playing laser tag. Braden was at the party, too. But he always ran away when I tried to take a picture with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment