Here are a few cute kids right before their first day of school. Tanner and Mickell are in fourth grade (Mrs. Fitzpatrick and Mrs. Green's class) and Hailey is in first grade (Mrs. Guest's class).
Ashlyn started a little neighborhood preschool this year. She loves it!!! We rotate between six different houses. So, I get to teach her every six weeks. On the other five weeks, I am kid-less for several hours. It is a very strange thing. Something I haven't had in nine years. During that time, I usually run around like a crazy person trying to get as many things crossed off my list as I can. So, I haven't really been lonely yet.
Here is Ashlyn on her first day. If she looks a little tired, it's because I had to wake her up before her usual 11:00 so that she could get to school on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment