Brinden and Mindy were married on August 27 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was an incredible day. I can't even express in words how amazing it was to see Brinden kneeling across the altar from Mindy in the temple. He had a really rough few years. It's so awesome to see him so happy! Ashlyn couldn't wait to give Uncle Brinden a big hug! The original Sillito clan... I think this picture is hilarious. Poor Breven looks like he's really struggling :) Here's a picture with the cousins that were at the temple The reception was at Noah's. They did such an amazing job with the decorations! Here are a few pics from that night...
Boyd just can't contain himself when there is a dancing floor around! A quick family shot... since we're matching and all :) Ashlyn was obsessed with Mindy that night. She wanted to be with her every second. Mindy was sweet to give her a quick hug every once and a while
They wanted a picture with grandma and grandpa and all the kids. As you can see, it wasn't perfect, but we got most of the kids together Ashlyn keeping herself busy
Yeah on the beau tie. I have to get my boys some. It is fun to see updates. I didn't know Bayleen had so many brothers and they don't look that much alike. We miss you guys and think of you often.
1 comment:
Yeah on the beau tie. I have to get my boys some. It is fun to see updates. I didn't know Bayleen had so many brothers and they don't look that much alike. We miss you guys and think of you often.
Post a Comment