Today was Hailey's first day of Preschool. Hurray! We both survived (and with no tears!). She has been counting down to this day for a long time now. So, you can imagine her excitement when she woke up and today was THE DAY! Hailey was really excited to take a backpack. She asked what she would need in it. I told her that she didn't need to take anything but that she would probably bring things home in it. A little while later I saw her putting her pretend cell phone in. I asked her why she would need that at school and she said it was in case she needed to call McKenzie (should I be worried?)!
Here are a few shots of her right before leaving. She was one excited little girl!
Hailey got a little nervous when we got there and several of the kids were crying. Thank goodness she had a few friends who she felt comfortable with. I felt so bad leaving her with how scared she looked. However, when I picked her up, she was just fine. She said she liked it. She did mention, however, that she was shy to everyone except for the teacher with curly hair. She was really cute tonight as I was helping Tanner and Mickell with their homework. She went and grabbed a workbook and said "I need to get this homework done before I can play with friends." This is Kai, Hailey, and Jackson when we dropped them off...
I need to take lessons from you on your photography skills. You always take such good pictues and I love the way Hailey is posing in that last one. Too funny!
1 comment:
I need to take lessons from you on your photography skills. You always take such good pictues and I love the way Hailey is posing in that last one. Too funny!
Post a Comment