skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Adios Training Wheels
Our neighborhood goes through different "rages". Last year everyone in the neighborhood rode scooters-all the time. Then it was basketball, then baseball, then the trampoline and swing sets. The past few months the "in" thing is riding bikes. The kids basically ride their bikes every waking moment that they are not at school. Because this is the cool thing right now, the little kids have been learning how to ride two wheelers really young. Hailey kept pressuring us to take her training wheels off her bike. We told her we would as soon as she could ride without using the training wheels. Well, she took matters into her own hands and borrowed someone else's bike. As I was sitting outside looking at mail last week, I looked over at her in the cul-de-sac. She was riding a two wheeler! I was a little bit shocked at first. I had to look twice. I didn't think four year olds were coordinated enough to learn to do that (especially on their own). Hailey is very proud of her accomplishment and loves showing everyone that comes over. Here are a few pictures of her on the day she "learned."
No comments:
Post a Comment