Friday, May 25, 2012

Talent

Tanner had a lot of fun this basketball season.  He progressively got a lot better and by the end of the season was one of the lead defenders.  I love watching his games and cheering him on.  I'm always so sad when the season is over.  Unfortunately we didn't really get any action shots.  However, I did manage a picture of him picking up his treat.  Not quite sure how that happened :)






Tanner was able to have quite the cheering section at a few of his games.  Grandpa and Grandma Whipple came to a game and Grandma and Grandpa Sillito came to his last game (which is why I happened to have my camera there).

 Mickell and Hailey were able to participate in our ward talent show.  They did a tumbling routine and did amazing!  Kell is able to do her round offs and round off back hand springs by herself now and Hailey does awesome at round offs, mountain man round offs and back walk overs.




No comments: