skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Got a Job!
Okay, not really. But I think I found something I can do that is just about as good as a part time job. My cute cousins have really gotten into couponing. They've inspired me to try too! Two of my resolutions this year are to build up my food storage and to put more money into savings. By doing this, I can accomplish both. It hasn't been easy, but it is definitely addicting! I LOVE checking out at the stores now and watching my total go down to virtually nothing. I've always wanted to be able to post a picture of all my insane deals like so many people do. So, just to cross it off my bucket list, here is a picture of a few of my deals from this past month. Of course, it's not everything. But, I think I included most of the really impressive finds :)
All of my purchases below cost me a total of $3.40.
No comments:
Post a Comment