This pirate ship was part of the haunted hayride. There was another ship across the street. The cannons really shot foam balls out of them. There was pirates of the caribbean music playing, too. I felt like I was on the ride at Disneyland!

We were also able to go to the Parker's Halloween party. It was a costume party which really threw me off. I haven't dressed up in probably 10 years. The plan was for both Baylen and me to be hippies. However, I spent a good 5 hours the day of the party trying to make us bell bottoms. I thought it would be an easy project. For most people, it probably would have been. However, sewing has never come easy for me and it was a disaster. So, we pieced together everything we had to make Baylen a hippie and then at the last minute I threw on an old prom dress and went as a fairy princess. We had a lot of fun eating delicious food and playing Halloween games.

On Halloween day we had my family over for dinner and trick or treating. The weather was perfect for trick or treating this year and we hit lots of houses. Our neighborhood is definitely the hot place to be on Halloween. Everyone gets so in to the holiday!
Tanner went trick or treating on his own with friends this year. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of all his candy. He got enough to fill over half of a pillow case. I'm sure he had at least 15 pounds of sugar!The kids had lots of fun playing with their cousins. I guess we never got a picture of them all together, though.
Tanner was Zorro...
Ashlyn was Cinderella...
Mickell was a bee...
Hailey was a ballerina...
Here are the princesses. I wish we had a picture that showed their costumes better. Oh well. You would never know that Raylee and Ashlyn are only 3 months apart in age. They are definitely on the two extremes of height :)









No comments:
Post a Comment