I love this girl. December 27th was definitely one of the highlights of my Christmas break!
Aubrey was in my laurel class the two years that I was in that calling. When I was being set apart for my calling I was told that the girls I taught would remain my friends throughout the eternities. I love that promise because I LOVE my girls!
Aubrey and I were pretty close during those two years in laurels, but she has become a good friend since then. The day that Colin was going to meet Aubrey's parents for the first time, she was over at my house visiting. She had plenty of time before he was suppose to be there, but we lost track of time. Colin got to her house and ended up having to sit and visit (without Aubrey!) for over 45 minutes. Her dad (our bishop) kept trying to call my house, but I assumed Baylen would answer it if it was someone we should talk to. So, after 45 minutes he finally had to drive over to my house to get her home. OOPS!
I feel like I know pretty much every detail leading up to this wedding day. She came to me several times for advice (which was kind of a scary feeling). So, it was the most amazing feeling sitting there watching her kneel across the altar from Colin.
I am so happy that she is so happy... and doesn't she just look beautiful!



No comments:
Post a Comment