skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fall Fun
We have had some absolutely beautiful days this fall. We have been trying to take advantage of those days by spending as much time as possible outside! We were lucky to have an almost hot October day one Saturday. So, we decided to head to J&J's. J&J nursery does a free hayride out to their pumpkin patch each year. Everyone that donates a can of food, also gets to choose a pumpkin for free. We had a lot of fun despite the fact that by the time we got there, most of the pumpkins were pretty picked over. We had to hike quite a ways out to find some good ones. Then, since Baylen wasn't able to come, we struggled to get all the pumpkins back to the hayride. It was quite the ordeal but we made it! Here is a pic at the patch. I didn't take very many pictures for obvious reasons (I was attempting to carry up to three pumpkins at a time :)
Ashlyn and I were also able to go on her preschool field trip to Black Island farm. We love that place!!! Ashlyn was in heaven because of all the animals. When I was able to pry her away from the goats and turkeys, she also had fun on the slides, bounce house, train, corn maze, hayride and swings. It was fun spending the afternoon with her.
Ashlyn and her friend Landon
Ashlyn and Hope
Her favorite part...

1 comment:
cute shots. Ca is a rip off we pay for the hay ride and the pumpkin, but the kids always think it is worth it. Jon thinks your kids have the Bayleen look(whatever that is, but I think Ashyln looks like you. We love you
Post a Comment