Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Perfect Example

So, a while back I posted about what a kind, sensitive kid Tanner is. I mentioned that Tanner thanks me for everything (which seriously makes me so happy). Well, I have the perfect example now of the fact that "everything" does in fact mean "everything..."

While driving home from the doctor's office yesterday, Tanner very sincerely says to me, "Hey mom, thanks for taking me to get a flu shot!"

It was all I could do to focus enough not to drive right into the median when I heard that.

Mind you, all of my kids did fantastic. Not one of them complained or cried once. In fact, when I picked them up at school, Hailey hopped in the car saying, "I'm so excited to get my shot."

I'm pretty sure this isn't normal. But I'll take it any day!!! I sure love my kids!

No comments: