skip to main |
skip to sidebar
You Can Find ANYTHING On the Internet!
The other night the kids and I were all hanging out in the loft. I was on the floor folding laundry and the kids were playing computer games. Ashlyn was watching Hailey as she played. At one point I guess Hailey was getting frustrated that she couldn't figure out how to open the door in the game. Ashlyn responsed by saying, "Hailey, just go to www.how-do-you-open-the-door?.com." I had to laugh at how far technology has come since Tanner and Mickell were Ashlyn's age. They had no idea what the internet was and now Ashlyn is convinced there is a web site for EVERYTHING!!!
This picture is of Ashlyn and her preschool pet Peanuts. She loved bringing it home for her turn and especially had fun dressing it up in a little pumpkin costume that she wore when she was a baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment