Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday America

We spent the Fourth of July down in South Jordan. It was a really fun day! Baylen was suppose to work but was put on call so he was able to party with us.

We had a great time at the West Jordan parade...
A karate guy came up to our little group and asked if anyone wanted to break a piece of wood. All of the kids got shy except for Ashlyn. She totally busted that piece of wood right in half. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.
I don't have a picture but Ashlyn loved the royalty floats. If the girls had a blue dress on, they were Cinderella. If they had a pink dress on, they were Sleeping Beauty. She had a princess for each girl she saw :)
I found a cool website that taught me how to do the girl's hair into a star. You can't get much more patriotic than that!

After the parade we did a little Fourth of July photo shoot...




Later that evening we had a BBQ. It was fun getting to know Seth a little better.
We rented Just Dance which provided hours of hilarious entertainment!
That night we got together with our neighbors in the cul de sac. We had an amazing firework show. It was just as good as going to Davis High.

1 comment:

JCTJCK said...

You have really taken some great pictures with your camera. You guys rock. I wish I could've seen you in Idaho. . I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer. Your kids are too cute.