Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Fall!!!

We woke up this morning to snow! I can't help thinking back 3 day to when we were wearing Capri's and t-shirts. I'm just scratching my head wondering where fall went. I don't remember having it yet. I am not ready for cold, snowy weather.

The kids were more than excited to play outside. Here's a picture of them working on a snow fort. Notice my frozen tomatoes in the background. I was sick yesterday and so I didn't get them picked before the frost.

1 comment:

Luci said...

Hey Alison, How's it going? I sure miss you guys. I cannot believe that it snowed there. It is too soon for winter. You will need to come visit us down south were the weather is beautiful.
I love reading your blog. I check on it every now and then. I love to read about all the great and wonderful things you guys are up to. Give loves to all the kiddos for me.