9 years ago
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Fall Fun
Last week our neighbors invited Hailey, Ashlyn, and I to go out to Black Island Farm with their co-op preschool. Our family went to this a few years ago and it is a blast! The only problem is that it costs $70.00 for a family the size of ours. So, when they said it would only be $4.00 total, I was totally in! It was A LOT of fun. In fact, I felt bad that I didn't keep Tanner and Mickell home from school to go with us. Hailey and Ashlyn could have stayed all day. We ended up staying over an hour longer than everyone else and they still weren't ready to leave. The day started with a fun hayride out to the pumpkin patch. The farmer that took us out stopped at each crop along the way. He picked one of each thing and let the kids look at it. Then, they got to choose their own pumpkin.

They also had a blast going on the slides...
the train...
the "corn" sandbox...
and the pumpkin bounce house...
We were able to witness a few pig races. They were actually quite entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment