
Last Thursday we drove down to Robert J. Debry to get Mickell a helmet to wear when she rides her new bike. They sell helmets for 5 dollars there- which is an incredible deal. Since Baylen was at work, I had to haul all four kids in with me. We were standing in the hall (where they have all their helmets on shelves) ,trying to find a helmet that Mickell liked, when this man walked up to us. My first thought was that I knew him from somewhere. Then I realized that it was Robert J. Debry and that I recognized him from his commercials on TV. He said hi to us and then preceded to say that since my kids are all so cute, he wants to give each of them a helmet for free. I was in total shock at his kindness. I know he's probably a millionaire and can definitely afford it. But, it was so nice of him to even think to do that. He really did make my day. What a kind, kind man!!!



1 comment:
I loved seeing Justin, Taylor,and Connor in one of your pictures. It looks like your having a fun summer. I can't believe that you have mosquitos where you live. They are really bad in Canada, I hate them.
Post a Comment