Sunday, May 18, 2008

An ordinary miracle!



Okay, so people are probably so sick of hearing how High Valley, Idaho (our family cabin) is one of the best places on earth. Sorry! As I was looking at a few pictures today, I ran across this amazing picture that Baylen took at the cabin in December. This is another reason why I love the cabin- the six sided snowflakes that we all cut out in elementary school (not knowing why since Utah snowflakes are just a big glob of snow), really do exist up there. They are beautiful. I love sitting outside up there in the winter and watching the amazing flakes land on my dark snow clothes. Each one really does have six sides, and each one really is different. Amazing!

*Click on the picture to see it bigger!

1 comment:

Cherice and Corey said...

I have no problem with you saying its the best place on earth!!! (IT IS!!!) I cant wait to go back up there in June!! COREY