Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Official!!!

It's official! Baylen is a college graduate!!!

Although Baylen bleeds blue (he is a die hard BYU fan), he is now an alumni of the University of Utah. He decided not to walk, but we did watch a little of the ceremony live on the internet. After a few minutes he said, "This is really boring, I'm glad I'm not there!"

I just wanted to post this to congratulate him and let him know how excited I am for him. He's worked VERY HARD for many years. There were so many occasions where I wondered to myself how he did it. All four of our kids were born during his schooling. In fact, Hailey was born on his first day of class one semester. He chose to work full time while going to school full time so that I could stay home with the kids. He sacrificed a lot of things (hobbies, sleep, etc.) so that we could do this.

I want to let him know how much I love him and how proud of him I am. Way to go honey!

1 comment:

Cherice and Corey said...

Baylen, Congats!!!! I am sooooo jealous of you right now. I wish I could find the motivation to finish my schooling. I guess it will happen someday. Anyways, I am glad you will now have more time for FISHING with me.....Ha ha!!!
COREY