Yup! We had a few of those crazy Utah spring snow storms :) The nice thing about those is that we get the pretty snow and then it melts within a few hours.
Baylen and I have been looking into getting a nice picture of the temple for our family room. My visiting teacher suggested we take the picture ourself since the ones you buy are so expensive. So, one Sunday after church we headed down to temple square. It was a beautiful evening and the flowers were gorgeous. Did I already say how happy spring flowers make me? :)
Here are some of the pictures we got. Baylen wouldn't be happy if he knew I posted them before he edited them. But, oh well. I think they look good even without photoshop.
This is one of my favorites. I asked Baylen to take a few from this angle. He looked at my like I was crazy. He said it definitely wasn't his cup of tea. But, I love it!
I think this one is my favorite! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's edited.
We had such a fun night. It's funny, the other day we were playing a game for family home evening. The question was, "If you could go anywhere with your family, where would it be." Most people were saying things like Hawaii, a cruise, etc. But, when it came to Hailey's turn, she responded, "I'd want to go back to temple square to see the flowers again." She must have loved the evening as much as I did!


















No comments:
Post a Comment