Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Week on Top of the World

*I'm not sure why all of my pictures are blurry. They don't look that way on my camera. I'm using a computer I'm not familiar with so I think I must be doing something wrong. I'll get it figured out. Sorry!

The day after we got home from Bear Lake, the kids and I left to go to the Bird family reunion. This year it was up at condos at the Powder Mountain Ski Resort. It was quite the drive up a VERY steep mountain. We ended up at the top of the world. It was absolutely beautiful!!! We had a great week. It's always fun to hang out with all the Bird's. There was lots of swimming- a family favorite...


Ashlyn loved "chillin" in the float boatThe boys had a blast playing basketball and in the game room...
The girls had fun doing gymnastics. (Does anyone have pictures?)

We hiked around the beautiful area...
Baylen was able to come up for a few days. Here he is playing horseshoes with Mike...

There was lots of hanging out with the cousins, grandma and grandpa...

and of course no reunion is complete without the couch game. The grandmas were very sweet to take the little kids so that the "teenagers" could play. I haven't been called a teenager for a long time. Maybe it's because of how immature we were acting. This game gets better every year! I thought I had a picture but I don't know what happened to it.

No comments: