Are you as surprised with the fact that I'm posting again as I am?!!! We had an amazing summer but we literally were gone on trips all of July and August with the exception of a few days to come home, do laundry, repack and leave again. It is very nice to be home long enough to turn the computer on!
Like I said, we had a really fun summer. I guess the best way to start is with our first trip. Breven and Luci came up the first week of July. So, we planned a camping trip with the Sillito clan up to Bear Lake. We had a great time even though the weather didn't cooperate 100% of the time. We spent the days at the beach and the nights laughing around the campfire. The cousins all had a blast together. Tanner LOVED having the boys around to hang out with! The first night we saw Breven's family, Tanner and Koby gave each other a HUGE hug and Koby yelled "Tanner, my man." So cute!!!
Here are a few, okay a ton, of pictures of the fun...
Grandpa playing ball with Tanner

Fun with the floaties...


Ashlyn loves her Uncle Brian!!!....

almost as much as she loves Kayla!

Hey Good lookin!

Best Friends Hailey and Avery

My Beauties... Kayle and Morgan

The BIG kids had a blast playing games in the tent trailer

The little kids had to find other things to do since the big kids wouldn't let them in the trailer. Luckily Aunt Tina is good at coming up with games!

Little buddies Emery and Ashlyn

Hailey, Cassie, Cora, and Avery


Ashlyn rocking out to Caden's IPOD

The sunset over the lake was amazing. This picture doesn't do it justice.

To be continued... I have hundreds of summer pictures still that I need to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment