9 years ago
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I Love to See the Temple
We've had the amazing opportunity to attend two temple open houses in the past few months. In Februrary we went to the Draper Temple open house with my family. I loved being there with my kids. They were in awe with everything. On the way home I asked what their favorite room was. They all said the sealing rooms. Tanner made up his own song about temples. If I were a smart mom, I would have written it down. However, you'll just have to trust me that it was very cute.
Last Saturday we were able to attend the Oquirr (why can't I spell that word?) Mountain Temple Open House with Grandma Sillito. Grandma was our personal tour guide since she works there.

Probably the most memorable part of that day is that the Angel Moroni was struck by lightening just 30 minutes before we got there. This picture kind of shows the black down the trumpet and arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment