Wednesday, June 17, 2009

From sun up to sun down

Memorial Day was one big party this year. We started out by meeting everyone at the cemetery to put flowers on Grandpa and Michael's graves. It's a neat tradition to be there together as a family.
I think Raylee and Ashlyn were bonding with Emmy's baby...
The girls- a little chaotic!
The boys
The cousins

What a group!!!
After the cemetery we went to Evergreen park for a picnic and fun. The kids had fun on the playground, the guys had fun playing ultimate frisbee and soccer, and us lazy people had fun visiting.

Wow, this brings back memories of hours of Cinderella play when I was little. I swear it was just yesterday that Jeannie, Mike, Emily, and I were the ones in this carriage.
For some reason Raylee and Ashlyn kept putting these raquety things on their heads.

Coo Coo.....

As if this weren't enough fun for one day, we headed down to Emily and Dave's for a fun evening of swimming. The kids had a blast and could have stayed there all night. I think we'll need to make a few trips down to Utah County this summer.

Cannonball.........
Isn't she the cutest pregnant person?!!!

No comments: