So Halloween is over and secretly I'm kind of glad. We have been celebrating for a long time now. Even though it was a lot of fun, I'm glad to be done putting the kids in their costumes for party after party. I've decided that holidays are kind of exhausting for the mom (and I don't do nearly as much as my mom did!). But like I said, we had a lot of fun and made lots of memories- so I guess it's worth it!
Here are a few pictures of the different festivities (I'm realizing that I didn't take pictures at many of the things we went to. OOPS!)
We went to Frightmares a few different times. I didn't realize before that Lagoon does so many different things in October. The kids' favorite activity was the Spook-a-boo. It's kind of like Trick-or-treating, but they set up several different rooms (pirate room, mad scientist, astronaut on moon, castle, etc.) I was really impressed with it. They also give out really good candy. We probably got what we spent on our season passes worth in candy. Well, maybe not- but pretty darn close!
Here are a few other pictures from Lagoon. I'm feeling kind of bad that I complained about the weather the first part of October. As you'll notice in this picture, Mickell is in a short-sleeved shirt at 10:00 PM on November 1st. The weather has been unusually beautiful!
We had a really fun Halloween day. The kids didn't have school, and so we took advantage of the warm weather and went to Layton Park with the Parkers.
Later on we carved pumpkins. The kids weren't too hip on removing the guts, but we had fun designing the pumpkins. Ashlyn would stick her hand in her pumpkin and say "EEW, gross!" Here is the end result...
Here are pics of our little clown, cheer leader, storm trooper, and Tinkerbell...



No comments:
Post a Comment