Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun with the Fam

Baylen, Ashlyn and I were able to go on a "sister" get together to the opening of the new Natural History Museum at the U.  I think this was the biggest turn out we've ever had for a sister get together.  We had just as many guys as girls there.  I guess that's what happens when you plan something besides a craft :)

This picture may appear like Raylee's had a huge growth spurt.
 Actually, Ashlyn just loves carrying her around.  It's crazy that these two are only 3 months apart.  It just happens that Raylee is on the incredibly short side and Ashlyn is on the incredibly tall side.

 All four kids fit in the mold of this dinosaur's foot.
This has become somewhat of a Whipple family tradition.  We love hanging out at Real Soccer games.  We have all become quite the fans… especially the little kids.  It's so cute to hear them sing the Real fight song.

 These two are definitely best buds!!!

No comments: