9 years ago
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
How Old Are You?!!!
I am home by myself today trying to recover from surgery. I can't fall asleep, am sick of TV, and am not in the mood to read. I get depressed if I lay around thinking too long (my hormones are out of wack), so I'm forcing myself into this blog thing again. I have so many amazing memories and pictures that I need to get down... so here we go! Note: I'm very serious when I say I think I lost half my brain when they put me out for surgery. So, if I don't spell easy words correctly or things sound a little crazy, that's why.
The explanation behind this picture: Baylen and I were sitting on our bed talking one Sunday after church. Ashlyn came in and started playing the keyboard with her feet. I complimented her on her song and asked what it was. I was expecting "Twinkle, Twinkle" or even "I am a Child of God." However, her response was "It's a Jonas Brothers song." Wowsers, what two year old even knows who the Jonas Brothers are?! I think I found their youngest fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment