Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nothin' But Net




Tanner loves basketball!!! It is the "new favorite thing" to do with the boys in the cul-de-sac. We signed Tanner up for Junior Darts Basketball again this year. This time was especially fun because his friend Preston was on his team. I was really impressed at how much Tanner improved from last year. He is much more aggressive and has a lot more confidence in himself. He made several baskets and really got to be good at passing. My all time favorite moment was when he did an under the leg pass to Preston. Apparently the two of them had been practicing that move at home. The entire crowd couldn't stop laughing. Baylen kept saying "That was awesome." I really wish I got it on video. He got such a reaction that I don't think he'll ever do it again. Go Darts!!!

No comments: