Monday, June 16, 2008

The Survey Says...

Yesterday was fathers day. Since we celebrated it last week with my family, and Baylen's dad is in Canada, we enjoyed a nice relaxing day at home. We usually have family home evening on Sunday nights since Baylen almost always works Monday nights. The kids are always good at reminding us if we forget. Since we just got back from our trip, neither Baylen or I had anything fantastic planned (or the energy to plan anything fantastic). So, we decided to have the kids fill out a little questionaire about their dad. It ended up being a really fun activity with lots of good laughs. I thought I would type up a few of my favorite questions and answers.

*How much does dad weigh?

Tanner- 180 pounds (exactly right!) Note: The kids did this same thing on Mother's Day.
Tanner had me weighing in at 2186 pounds (not exactly right!).
Mickell- 80 pounds
Hailey- heavy to pick up


*I think he looks handsome...

Tanner- when it is church time

Mickell- when he does his hair

Hailey- on Thursday


*I like being with him when...

Tanner- right now
Mickell- we go on trips

Hailey- we go shopping


*He gets angry when...

Tanner- we don't do our jobs
Mickell- I yell at him (I don't remember this ever happening)

Hailey- he gets in food fights (?)


*He is happy when...

Tanner- we do our jobs

Mickell- I give him hugs and kisses

Hailey- he gets dressed


*If I could give him something special just from me it would be...

Tanner- 10 dollars
Mickell- a fishing rod

Hailey- TV computer


*My favorite thing about my dad is...

Tanner- he loves me

Mickell- playing with him

Hailey- how he dances with me


Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!





No comments: