Mickell is very excited about our family blog. She has been asking me every few minutes for the last two days if she can do her own post on the "glob". So, here it is- typed by our princess Mickell! My name is Mickell. I am six years old. Some of my favorite things to do are to play tennis, go to the park, dance, and play games outside.
Mickell You look so cute in your picture and you did such a good job with your blog. Now the weather is starting to get nice, we'll have to go to the park. I love you! grandma
2 comments:
YAAAAA!!! Mickell I really love Salmon too, and I am happy that you like it too! We will have to get grandma Whipple to cook us up some! Love, Corey
Mickell
You look so cute in your picture and you did such a good job with your blog.
Now the weather is starting to get nice, we'll have to go to the park.
I love you! grandma
Post a Comment